Buy to Let
At Links FS, we understand that buying a property to let requires some specialist advice. Just like with any other mortgage, we at Links FS are here to help and are keen on keeping things clear and simple at every stage of the process to help and guide you to find the right mortgage for you.
There are 3 main differences in buy-to-let mortgages:
- Rent Potential – the decision as to whether or not a mortgage will be offered is usually based on the rent you will earn as well as your income. In some cases, your income is not ever considered.
- Interest Rate – buy to let mortgages have slightly higher interest rates.
- Larger Deposit – typically a minimum of 20% or 25% of the property’s value is required as a deposit.
We at Links FS are able to assist you in finding the right Buy to Let mortgage including some of the following scenarios:
- Buy to Let Purchase
- Buy to Let Remortgage and Product Switch
- Capital Raising on existing Buy to Let properties
- Portfolio Landlords (4 or more Buy to Let Properties)
- Limited Company Buy to Lets
- Let to Buy (Remortgage of the current home to a Buy to Let)
Note: Your Home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Some forms of Buy to Let Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority