What is Income Protection Insurance?
Income protection insurance is a long-term insurance policy is to help you if you can’t work because you’re ill or injured. It ensures you continue to receive a regular income until you retire or are able to return to work.
- It replaces part of your income
- It pays out until you can start working again
- There’s often a waiting period before the payments start
- It covers most illnesses that leave you unable to work
- You can claim as many times as you need to during the cover period
The plan can pay out until you are ready to return to work, depending on the length of cover chosen
Looking for Income Protection Insurance, contact Jagpal by leaving him a message here